Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jablewokeez

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 am

Ok so i dont know what the deal is in the clan, i have heard rumors about altair quiting blah blah blah

I DO know that the forums are DEAD, there are very few recruits[3 of the last 4 credited to me] and when a new member joins, they are kinda neglected and dont stick around long.

I understand i have been around for a week, so i have litte room to talk but this is just my .02.

I AM NOT PUTTING THE BLAME ON ANYONE. Honestly almost all the people i have met in the clan are AWESOME people

Just trying to put forth my view on this,

Also i have tried to propose a couple ways to fix some of these issues and gotten nothing more than a shrug.

IMPORTANT: this thread is not mean to put anyone down or even belittle the clan, just some constructive criticism to maybe make KoLT spark up.

Very few people will read this thread thanks too the dead forums, the few that do read, please give input
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

Everything has been dead lately, due to college finals, or something like that, Catyclysm, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm

HPDeskJet wrote:
Everything has been dead lately, due to college finals, or something like that, Catyclysm, etc.

This. College finals have been consuming most of everyone's time currently, including my own. Also, the forums aren't completely dead, just in a lull due to said finals. Things will liven up a bit more after Christmas, then die down a bit until Summer. Just how these things work I suppose. Also, next summer you will see quite a few people who normally aren't around simply because they once again have time to be around. I will say a few things though:

One: Keep up the good work recruiting Jable. Clan recruitment comes mostly from word of mouth, and although it may not look it, you are far from the only person actively recruiting. However, keep up the good work, it is not going unnoticed.

Two: Wait until after Christmas for things to liven up a bit. College finals are time-consuming and those who aren't in college are likely spending time with their families during the holidays. Give it time, things will start becoming active again.

Three: Altair is not quitting, expect to see him again either this Friday or a little later then that. He is simply taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 pm

It would also help if the new recruits could get [KoLT] tags next to their names in vent (or initiate/what ever) so we can see if it's a clan member or a random. Alot of the time I don't feel inclined to play with people in the vent because I'm not sure whether they're a clan mate or not.

And what HP and Dale said is mostly true too, Finals, Holiday coming up and Cataclysm release are all big events that are happening right now.

P.S. Keep up the good recruiting, whether you're the only one managing to get people in or not (most people decline my invitation), it's still spreading the name of KoLT around the League and getting us known to more and more people.
Back to top Go down
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Agreed with the others. I've only been on again the past week since finals ended and now I'm busy with family activities. I plan on being on a lot during break, and a good amount early next semester, but as the last 2 months of the semester roll around then I'll be on once a week tops again. This summer will be filled with gaming excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

This summer I'm going up to Alaska, so I won't be on much if at all while I'm up there.
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm

so lets do something about it, im gonna start off by once again requesting a suggestion section, requesting a slot for my own team within the clan, and propsing and idea to get the forums active whenever the suggestion section is formed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Clan   This Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

This Clan
Page 1 of 1