Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jablewokeez

Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok i got the own3d.tv account approved, we can now livestream. I am willing to show anyone how to use the stream and give out the account info. I was thinking we should have designated people who are allowed to stream just to ensure the best perception of the clan.

IF anyone knows how to embed the stream like it is on clg please let me know so we can work that out as well

link to stream is http://www.own3d.tv/live/8664
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

PostSubject: Re: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 am

played 2 games tonight, and wont the first by the hair on our chins, the second was over before 25 mins, gj guys
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:06 am

Jable, if you could send me the login info for the livestream it would be much appreciated. Just send the username and password to clankolt@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

PostSubject: Re: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:46 am

ill give it all to you in vent tomorrow, that way i can explain how to use the software
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

PostSubject: Re: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 pm

stream is going up if yall wanna watch us =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!   Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan KoLT now Livestreaming!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1