Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jon's Champion Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jontheknight

Jontheknight

Jon's Champion Builds Empty
PostSubject: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

*Before reading the followiong. These are just my builds I use on League of Legends. Im not looking for help on builds but helping others if needed, Ill post other champions when needed*

Ryze

Build describtion: Ryze is famous for his nuking. You could go all-out Ablilty Power and kill alot. But you will be target, no matter if you use my build or another. So i built him to survive these conditions and nuke somewhat. You can say I build him more for Support and Tank then nukage.

Items:

(First item choice)
Doran's Ring and Health Pot - Dorans makes a great survivablity and nuke ring early game, it may be kindda useless late game. But provides nice stats thoughout. Health pots for those obivous mooments of low health.

(Second item choice)
Ill give two options here depending on situations. If the lane your in is getting easy, and your getting kills. Ill wait to get 1.2k gold and buy mercury's threads. But if it seems are losing and need kills. If despression accures get Brilllance Elixer and Boots.

(Third item option)
Once you complete Mercury's Threads try to obtain "Glacier Shroud" This item provides Nice mana, armor and coldown reduction.

(Fourth item choice)
When glacier shroud is done go for "Void Staff" This provides decent nuking, and magic penetration helps alot.

(Fifth item choice)
Glacier shroud should be turned in frozen heart, creating massive armor with massive cooldown. Mana stays same, but provides a 25% attack speed reduction to enemys around you. Giving you a greater survivablity against meele.

(6th item choice)
Usually, the game should be alomst over by now, whether losing or winning. If its equal out what i normally go for is Rylai's Secpter. It seems odd to get, but well worth it. Your AOE Ultimate and long range spell flux allows you to chase down enemy's much easier if rune prison fails on you.

(7th item choice)

By this time, You should have "Doran's Ring" "Frozen Heart" "Void Staff" and "Rylai's Secpter" You still have room for 2 items. And usually games i play never get this far. I suggest get any nuking item that's cheap. Nothing like Zyhrona's Ring but like haunting guise or Mejai's or something.

Play Style -

This build can e a intiator. Not only have you got armor and magic resist but you can get out easy with mercury threads. Summoner spells will determine alot too. For survivablity i choose heal and flash.

*more coming soon*
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:26 pm

LMFAO jons champ builds is in spam =p
Back to top Go down
Ernil

Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:05 am

Wrong forum jon !
Back to top Go down
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:55 pm

No this is the right place for them. They don't belong with the real champ builds lol
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm

hey Jon im looking for a good corki build ...any advice=p
Back to top Go down
Jontheknight

Jontheknight

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Altair6 wrote:
hey Jon im looking for a good corki build ...any advice=p

All Sunfire Capes
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Reall cuz curently I'm building for 54 health pots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon's Champion Builds   Jon's Champion Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon's Champion Builds
Page 1 of 1