Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The presence of women on the internet.

Go down 
+7
Dale Martel
Jontheknight
DotaClinkz
Golsari
Ernil
Gyudon
HPDeskJet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

The presence of women on the internet. Empty
PostSubject: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

More specifically, mmo's. I hate females. Period. But when I'm playing a game and omg a glitch in the matrix and there happens to be another female that you are forced to team with and listen to on vent, immediately enrages me. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm a bitch, probably, don't call me on that though. But when they feel the need to essentially grab the mic and stuff it into their lady parts for the soul purpose of being an attention whore, it ruins the game. For example, when they attempt to sound sexy, or when they speak emotes. If you know what I mean grats, if not then meh I'm too lazy to explain. I would like to hear a man's opinion on this situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
Gyudon

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 pm

haha, I guess you were teamed up with eyesoul. Am i right ? XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ernil

Ernil

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 pm

i think the real reason is, nothing grows a basment dwelling gamers e-peen better then dreaming some hot chick on the other side of vent thats actualy good at games is into them.
lol, so low self esteem gamer chicks use this to there advantage to prey on the desperations in order to feel better about themselfs

not sayen ur some giant hidius beast at the other end of the vent channel.
but the dream is what matters.
so umm, CHEER... go epeen, not enuff chicks play games!
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Yes but WHY is it attractive? What is so fabulous about a female gamer? When men start to enjoy things women generally enjoy, we call them gay, or they are gay... why doesn't it work both ways...
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 pm

men dont like shopping, and slice of life?... we like power? and gamers failing at power in rl life, turn towards games. women generaly dont take interest into what any guy likes to begin with, just finding comen intrests is rare enuff. but we tend to pretend to enjoy ur crap, and end up dealing with it. gamer women personify rare personality qualities that we find inately attractive do to the comen interest.
and are generaly more layed back towards the slice of life crap we hate, because women in general cannot find any sort of seriusness towards gaming as "it has no realitive basis towards real life"

also, spell check doesnt seem to work, so ignore my bad spelling
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 pm

But there are lots of women who have the same interests! But you can tell the serious ones that hold the same importance to games as men, but they hide behind a non gender specific name, like me for example, because I don't feel that gender holds any relevance. hell i don't like special treatment either, like I know for a fact, THIS IS FACTUAL, I indeed suck. Hardcore. But no one will ever admit it. i will give an e cookie to whoever has the balls to tell me I suck. Do it. I totally get what you're saying though. As for men pretending to enjoy my crap, i don't have any real interests that women typically have, but Urza puts up with alot of my shit, in the dire hope of a blowjob, but I spose I can give men kudos for taking it >___> I'm a little drunk, i hope what I just said isn't just rambling word vomit.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:11 am

gender holds asmuch relevance as you give it, and the way your raised and the enviroment you grow in affects you greatly and diffrently. almost everyone treats people diffrently based on gender, so it easily affects us and grooms us early on, and although the way we treat it is slowly changing certain things stay the same.
that being said, its incredibly difficult to know specificly what creates a "gamer girl" however with the rise in the gaming industry they are becoming less rare (YAY! ^.^)
but as a generalization women dont typicaly GENUINLY CARE about anything that doesnt get them ahead in life, thus they cannot take it serius or become interested in it.

and yes, almost any gamer guy, will put up with most womens crap, for even the "chance" of a little action or even in some cases JUST in hopes of getting closer.
in the case of games, that means pretending you dont suck and complimenting you, just so you keep playing.

i havent seen you play much, so as far as you feeding, or getting pwned, i dont have an opinion.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:43 pm

lol +1
Back to top Go down
Jontheknight

Jontheknight

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Its like saying why MAles are natrually stronger then women. "Natrually" Is key word. BUt women can be stronger then some men. Its just a natrual thing. When guys think of a female on the other line they think of a somewhat hot girl. I know a hot girl in my school who plays wow. SO i imagine hot girls on other side of vents.

It can work vice versa like some women can imagine hot guys over vent. but media sterotypes gamer guys as fat lazy nerds.
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Jontheknight wrote:
Its like saying why MAles are natrually stronger then women. "Natrually" Is key word. BUt women can be stronger then some men. Its just a natrual thing. When guys think of a female on the other line they think of a somewhat hot girl. I know a hot girl in my school who plays wow. SO i imagine hot girls on other side of vents.

It can work vice versa like some women can imagine hot guys over vent. but media sterotypes gamer guys as fat lazy nerds.

Did...did Jon just almost make sense? WTF is wrong with the world?
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Jon cant make sense i forbid it ... BANISH THE TROLL
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:54 am

Well what the hell, when I'm playing with someone their possible physical attractiveness is not something that pops into my head. Like, ever. Unless you have a voice like Roger Labon Jackson, then maybe lol. I thought this is something only prepubescent boys did.
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:54 am

Jontheknight wrote:
I know a hot girl in my school who plays wow

>_<
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:53 am

felixwarrior_13 wrote:
Jontheknight wrote:
I know a hot girl in my school who plays wow

>_<

Now now, he could be talking about someone other then who you think he's talking about... yeah probably not xP
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I had sex with at hot girl in my school who plays wow....=pjkjk
Back to top Go down
Rokath

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm

HPDeskJet wrote:
Well what the hell, when I'm playing with someone their possible physical attractiveness is not something that pops into my head. Like, ever. Unless you have a voice like Roger Labon Jackson, then maybe lol. I thought this is something only prepubescent boys did.

I'm going to hire Morgan Freeman to call out stuff for me on Vent.
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:27 am

"I'm going to hire Morgan Freeman to call out stuff for me on Vent."

You sir win 3 internets.
Back to top Go down
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 pm

I just read through this whole thing again. Stopped. Then laughed. This is our only actually serious, and somewhat real life involving, topic on the forums...and it's in the Spam Quarters.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:43 am

you expected anything different?
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 am

BubbaSki wrote:
I just read through this whole thing again. Stopped. Then laughed. This is our only actually serious, and somewhat real life involving, topic on the forums...and it's in the Spam Quarters.

Says alot about us as a Clan, doesn't it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The presence of women on the internet.   The presence of women on the internet. Empty

Back to top Go down

The presence of women on the internet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Spam Quarter-
Jump to: