Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Procrastinators corner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

Procrastinators corner Empty
PostSubject: Procrastinators corner   Procrastinators corner EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:26 pm

So I'm not working on an essay that's due in 30 min because I decided to check the forums instead. And since no one posted anything new, I decided I would post something. Feel free to post here if you're procrastinating for any reason.
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinators corner   Procrastinators corner EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm sitting in Cisco class, for which I have six (soon to be seven) quizzes to do... Also I have one 15-question take-home test to do for both Psych and Soc.

Dale is next to me, and also not paying attention. He's playing some mutant form of Lemmings or something..

This is now Dale speaking

Steve, is that how many quizzes we have overall? I haven't started any of them yet...

Steve again.

Yep, I haven't started either.
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinators corner   Procrastinators corner EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Meehhhhhh school needs to end right now ... I comand it=p notice it's only 2:30=p
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinators corner   Procrastinators corner EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Procrastinating until school is over... 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinators corner   Procrastinators corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Procrastinators corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Spam Quarter-
Jump to: