Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittycatz

Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Champion name: x Kittycatz x

Most played champions: Used to play Teemo and Malzahar, but since the defaults got changed I'm kinda baffled.

Champion level: 7

How long have you been playing: 3 days

How old are you: 15

Where are you from: UK
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

Bahahaha. I don't really have a say in this, and you're low level, but I say screw it, you seem pretty awesome.

+1
Back to top Go down
Kittycatz

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks but I think my App was denied. Posted this minutes after another user but his has been replied to and mine hasnt :c

Oh well, thanks for the support anyway felix! ^^
Back to top Go down
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:33 pm

We're looking for a little more experience, but play with us some. We can teach you a lot about the game and place you into a membership position once you reach a higher point of learning about the game.
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:13 am

student position
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 am

Weren't you going to bed Altair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!   Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty's Superawesomespecialzomghaxlolmeowmeowmustread App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: