Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so, you think uve played a bad game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Golsari

Golsari

so, you think uve played a bad game? Empty
PostSubject: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

well, i am going to let you know, that in all the bad games ive played, ive mostly gone out and said, this is the worst game ive ever played.... well, i supose that in any case they may have been exagerations, but if any of them were true, this one is truer by far, as it stands out as the worst game ive ever even HERD of being played.

4-14 on garen
we had all there towers and inhibs down to nexus... we were straight up getting pwned in teamfights but still held our ground with ganks and backdoors. we had all of our halfway turrets still, i genuinly thought we would win, and i'm sure most of our team thought the same.... untill finaly at around the 50-60 min mark, we desided to get baron.... 2 people started it, wile the other 3 were noware neer. they jumped the 2, killed them wile we were closeing in we ran back to base, but we had 2 men down, and they had baron... it was over.
despite the fact that we all had -10 score's we WERE winning, and the enimys had even tryed to surrender multiple times.
silly us, thinking that baron would give us advantage in teamfights, we had done him 3 times before.... but this was just cocky failure.

there team, was FULL range carry.

ashe,casiopia,MF,anivia,vlad.

needless to say, MF+cassiopia is more then enuff to kill garen at low lvl... laneing was ass, but we handled ourselfs as best we could till laneing phase was over.
in more times then i can count, there range was more then an advantage, alloweing for rediculus escapes, along with there slows and cc's there was no running, and teamfights wer ASS.
as garen, even with thornmail MF tore thru me like butter, and cassiopia has the most OP abilitys ive seen yet, i simply could not close the gap, the slows and cc was WAY too much.

THIS... is a bad game. all you other QQ'rs out there have no idea.
range carrys have not been nerfed, at all... i know they cant break them, but they havent been made even in any way...
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

gtfo. CLAN MEMBERS ONLY

btw garen sucks nutsack now
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm

DotaClinkz wrote:
gtfo. CLAN MEMBERS ONLY

Oh dota, you're brewin a shitstorm you are!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

@HP That made me lul

Anywho Garen does suck a giant nutsack now.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

garen doesnt suck, he's still a potent champ, but he cant close the gap on anyone in an all range game, esspecialy in groups.
too much slow, too much stun, and there movement speed was only nerfed by like 5? lol even if it was nurfed by 50 i wouldnt have been able to close the gap
have u ever actualy seen the diffrence 50 movement speed makes? its there, but not by much. 5 movement speed may aswell had been 0
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 am

Ap Garen = Only viable way to play him ( Lichbane )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, you think uve played a bad game?   so, you think uve played a bad game? Empty

Back to top Go down

so, you think uve played a bad game?
Page 1 of 1