Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teams

Go down 
+2
HPDeskJet
Cane Wolfsbane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 am

Once a Captain has been established he/she may begin recruiting clan members into their ranks at their own discretion. Do NOT post in this forum if you are requesting to be put into someones team. Team Captains may post below requesting a certain person be put on their team, but you can not request someone to be put on your team without first consulting with them.

Team 1/Summoners Rift:
General - Panaku
Major -
1st Lt. -
Sergeant -
Private -
Backup -
Backup -
Backup -
-----------------------------------------
Team 1/Twisted Treeline:
General - Dotaclinkz
1st Lt. -
Sergeant -
Backup -
Backup -

Last edited by Cane Wolfsbane on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:21 am

I wish to be a captain > >
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 am

meh. organize it like this:

Tank:
Phys. Carry:
Nuke:
Off Tank:
Wild Card/Support:

OR

Solo Top:
Solo Mid:
Bot Duo:
Bot Duo:
Jungler:

ALSO i have gotten better and I would like a team of my own.
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 am

I plan on soon meeting with the Council after which i belive we shall assign team Captins
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 am

consider me for a captain position!
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:22 am

lmao at the tank/support/carry setup, that is fail man.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 am

how is that fail. people dont need to be able to play every role. Each person should be able to do their role well and thats it. Great players like bigfatjiji play mostly 1 role. Jiji plays dps on his team he always plays the dps class
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 am

yeah but as a team they do not have any asigned roles, yeah jiji plays a carry often, but almost all teams do not have their players labeled. Hotshot plays all roles, imo my team would not be formed based on roles. i think ever player should have the ability to play every role well
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 am

True, but playing all champs medium is shit compared to playing 3 champs insanely well.
Back to top Go down
jablewokeez

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 am

DotaClinkz wrote:
True, but playing all champs medium is shit compared to playing 3 champs insanely well.

i agree with the 100%, but i still think it is all situational in the team comp
Back to top Go down
MechaCthulhu

MechaCthulhu

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 am

DotaClinkz wrote:

Althought I agree with this what is the point of being terrible at every champ but three of them when there is quite a high probability that those champs might be banned/not fit into the team comp correctly. then what? you have nothing you can play and your now gimping your team terriby if not straight out losing the game for your team.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 am

i doubt 3 dps champs will get banned/picked. or any class for that matter
Back to top Go down
MechaCthulhu

MechaCthulhu

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 am

DotaClinkz wrote:
i doubt 3 dps champs will get banned/picked. or any class for that matter

Oh really? Current Viable tanks: Malphite, Rammus, Shen

Malphite and/or Rammus will be banned guaranteed, leaving one truly viable tank. One could argue ammumu is a viable tank but to be completely honest he lacks the hard CC the other viable tanks have.

Current Viable DPS Carries: Ashe, MF, Corki, Tristana.

MF and corki will either get banned or fast picked, leaving ashe and trist, and with 10 people picking, that makes it a low chance to get either of those, and if your team already has a DPS carry, you shouldn't be needing another.

I could go on with the supports and what not, but I believe you get the point.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

whats gragas? whats amumu(two hard ccs btw)t? there are more characters that are viable. whats kogmaw? whats tf? whats twitch?

could go on if you went on.
Back to top Go down
MechaCthulhu

MechaCthulhu

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 am

DotaClinkz wrote:
whats gragas? whats amumu(two hard ccs btw)t? there are more characters that are viable. whats kogmaw? whats tf? whats twitch?

could go on if you went on.

Gragas is an off tank, amumu has one skill shot hard CC, his ult is a snare not a stun. Kogmaw is not considered to be a viable ranged carry due to the fact that there are many others who can fulfill this role better than him. TF is currently crap and is generally not a good pick period. Twitch can get shut down too easily and is not capable of kiting as effectively as other ranged carries.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:16 am

twitch does not get shut down easy! have u ever seen a good tiwtch with a morg and a janna. unstunnable undamagable and 1 shots ur whole team

also gragas can definitely be a main tank. ive used him as one for many games
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

I am leaving the ranks as are for now, once a team captain has been assigned they shall speak to me if they wish to have their ranks revised.

As for what Altair said I would like to partake in that meeting as to know of who the Captains shall be and I will be able to assign them A.S.A.P. and Dota I agree that you have the skill to be a captain, but from what I have experienced of your gameplay (strictly opinion) I still don't feel you have the seriousness to hold the team together. Instead you could be a sub-captain of a team if the captain so wills it, or if by popular vote of the council you may just find yourself in command of your own team.

I would also be interested in setting up alloted times for each team to "practice" with eachother so they can get familiar with everyones playstyles. It only needs to be about one or two matches a day.(week? every other day?) In any event it would be of great benifit to our whole clan if the teams that get set together got practice time to determine the strengths and weaknesses of each individual player. I would also like to advise having a set champion squad for each team so they arn't always having to worry about who is going to take what role in the match, so Captains that get chosen, keep that in mind as you're selecting the players for your team so as you don't have a team full of five people who play strictly dps carries.

On an end note, please bring all side notes into a General thread so as not to spam this thread. I would like to keep this thread and clean as possible so it is easier to contact other Captains as they will presumeably post here often indicating the status of their team, and whether they need to replace, gain, or get rid of somebody on their team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams   Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Suggestions Forum-
Jump to: