Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gols'ari's resignation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golsari

Golsari

Gols'ari's resignation. Empty
PostSubject: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am

i would like to formaly anounce my withdrawl from this clan, and any and all clan preceedings.

i only ever see a few people online in vent, and only during prime hours, the fourms are more or less just trolling, and little to nothing is being done to put any sort of shedualed matches or teams together.
although i will more then likely still play league of legends with you if you invite me when i'm online, i doubt i will be on these fourms or the vent anymore, ive had some fun, it was good, but its simply not fun anymore, and none of you are serius enuff players, so i take my leave.

your more then welcome to add me on skype, in order to personaly contact me for games, but to add me you'll have to contact me thru league of legends, when i'm online.

@triforce: i forfit the finals of the tournament, you may have the title.
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

I know I speak on behalf of the entire clan when I say that we are very sad to see you go.

I'll simply say the same thing I posted in another thread about clan activity: Most people are either finishing college finals or spending time with their families during the holidays. Expect activity to go up in just over a week.
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:01 pm

No more Aoe3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm

cooolage finals or not, u all still find time to be online during prime hours, and yet its all just random puggs, may aswell solo que.
no effort what so ever has been made, to make a team, or schedual time to play as a team each day or when ever, so that the members of said team could practice and stay working well together.
the fact of the matter is... this clan is too casual for me, i spend maybe 8-14 hours a day on my computer, or at least neer it... i cant really do anything else because i busted my feet a while back, if anyone remebers.
and thats just too many hours a day with no-one online. the rest of my time is spent with my daughter and wife, so really all this "alone time" is driven me MAD because i cant do much else, and yet i cant even do this!
whats the point of having all this "free time" if you cant enjoy it?
ima pick up World of warcrap later, and start spending my free time on that i guess, at least they fixed Some things, and as much as i hate the way the butcherd it, deathwing is badass.
wow would probly be perfect, since its all solo anyway.... btw, who wants 400k gold? i'll xfer a few of my banks and give it all away, i like to start fresh when i play wow again.

@triforce: bro you know i love aoe3... but i can never catch you online <sadface> add me on skype.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Am I not serious enough for you Golsari? D:

btw triforce I take Golsari's spot in the finals... jkjk
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm

cane... i dont even remeber the last time i played a game with you, so your seriusness isnt the issue here.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:01 pm

That's because you're never on when I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gols'ari's resignation.   Gols'ari's resignation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gols'ari's resignation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: General Conversation-
Jump to: