Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so, i had a dream last night...

Go down 
2 posters

awesome or not awesome?
AWESOME!
so, i had a dream last night... I_vote_lcap86%so, i had a dream last night... I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
not so awesome. (sadface)
so, i had a dream last night... I_vote_lcap14%so, i had a dream last night... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Golsari

Golsari

so, i had a dream last night... Empty
PostSubject: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

my brain must have been worken overdrive last night because i somehow perfectly merged TF2, LoL,CS:S,WoW into one fantastic game
pyro's had been removed, insted soldiers had a close range fire thrower with a blast move as well as there long range rockets.
ufo corki had replaced heavys as the "machine gunner" he had some fair speed and replaced scout, his hard armor shell made it difficult to blow him up, and he could fly, he could also use rockets(tho not as strong as solderis rockets)
there were nuke plants for spys, and engineer and doctor were 1 character with the purpose of bothe healing and def/support, high and low grounds, trenches... some black ops aspects were there too like friendly air packets and spy planes.
spys were now like rogues, they could invis forever, and 1 hit backstab, aswell as snipe, so he had replaced sniper.
it had an item/lvling system inside and outside of maps aswell as classes your "main" could be and proffessions that helped in combat
i dont remeber much else, however, it was the single most badass game EVER.
and although it was only a dream, and i cant acuratly describe it's badassness to you, i asure you it was awesome.

if i really put forward some effort, and i really want to, i could think up some balance changes (cuss rouge/sniper/spy seems really OP) and just exactly how all this would come together nicely..... the awesomeness of this concept is beyond supreme badass...

if i had a team, i could probly make this happen, the h2engine is already there, and theres alot of mod work to be done, but it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 am

This sounds like it would be one badass game.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm

you shoulda seen it in my dream.... played out awesome, rocket jumps and corki's flyen overhead, wile our spy plants the bomb
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:23 pm

The physics engine would have to be a beast, and the Spy/Sniper sounds a little OP. I would imagine he has a low mana pool and high recharge rates atleast?
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 am

i'm not sayen it doesnt have its problems... it was a dream, but the details COULD be worked out.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

You should considering writing your thoughts down and revising them a few times. Who knows in the next few years you could be making millions, just like Blizzard. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, i had a dream last night...   so, i had a dream last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

so, i had a dream last night...
Page 1 of 1