Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.

Go down 
2 posters

Should we change the time zone of the forums to something a little easier to use?
Yes
Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. I_vote_lcap80%Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. I_vote_lcap20%Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Altair6

Altair6

Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. Empty
PostSubject: Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.   Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 pm

the current time zone the forums is set in is where ever the hell ernil lived, and seeing as hes no longer the forums Mod, i vote we change it to a more local time zone.
Back to top Go down
cannedfeet

PostSubject: Re: Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.   Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 am

I AGREE. although it's "never" bothered me before, i believe that it should be more of a central TZ =D
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.   Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Arrow Dale get it done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.   Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote to change the time zone the forums is set in.
Page 1 of 1