Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Sooo Empty
PostSubject: Sooo   Sooo EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm taking a computer networking class next year and the following year, any tips or advice i should know before going into such a class? (college course class, taking it junior and senior year of highschool)
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

Sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo   Sooo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Cane Wolfsbane wrote:
I'm taking a computer networking class next year and the following year, any tips or advice i should know before going into such a class? (college course class, taking it junior and senior year of highschool)

What is the class title? Cisco 1-4 I'm guessing? Or Cisco Home and the other one? Or is it even Cisco at all?

If it's one of those, there's not a lot of advice that I can give you heading into it. However, if it is one of those, feel free to ask myself, Altair, or felixwarrior_13 any questions you have on it. We all took an intro to networking class in high school, and myself and felixwarrior_13 continued on with Cisco 1-4.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo   Sooo EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Umm the class name is Computer Networking Technologies (CNT) if that helps any, i had a paper telling me some info about it but i had to return it to my counsler in order to get in the class.
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

Sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo   Sooo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I took it easy as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo   Sooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo