Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)

Go down 
+3
Altair6
Ernil
Jontheknight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jontheknight

Jontheknight

QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:59 pm

QQ I suck at life
Back to top Go down
Ernil

Ernil

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:04 am

Waaaa ! how dare you say shizzle like im Qqing ! Its not true lies bollox !
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Can we plz do something about purple caster minion ...hes sooo studly he nuked my hp for 1200
Back to top Go down
Ernil

Ernil

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:22 pm

l2p ?
Back to top Go down
Altair6

Altair6

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

ernil i have no idea what you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:44 pm

QQ GAREN IS OP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Wait, Garen, the "I'm not sure what the hell I am but I can silence and that's about it", is now OP? QQ
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: BAWWWWW etc   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

So I go to play a game, I've been playing Master Yi lately and I really like him. So I wanted to play him, and everyone's like nooo play Ashe, so long story short, I fail as usual, and I get raged at. Nobody invites me to games anymore, obviously because I fecking suck. Raging isn't going to make me any better, if anything it makes me play worse. I don't have any sort of ridiculous amounts of time on my hands so no, I'm not going to be that good. It is what it is. I won't even bother asking to play anymore, if you want me to play fine, but I better not hear your mouth complaining.

And no this isn't directed at anyone in particular. /end of QQ
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm

ashe is a worthless character, play anyone you want, the game is spose to be fun, not "hey ur obligated to play this char" bullcrap
i have every hero unlocked and probly always will. aswell as 5 full rune pages worth of teir 3 runes, the play style for every hero is unique and should be respected
the most important thing is to find a hero with a play style you enjoy. its not gonna be the first character you get good with, so dont be afraid avoid the "same old"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)   QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE) Empty

Back to top Go down

QQ (AHHH NERD RAGE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Spam Quarter-
Jump to: