Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duo Queue Buddy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:59 am

Anybody up for duo queuein it up? I have X-Mas break so Ill b on more. im 1160 elo so if your around there we can both make our journey up the ladders in the 1400s. (ill play nid) Smile
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 pm

I would be interested, but I will be out of town starting on Wednesday until Friday, so I wouldn't be of much use for that time. However I am interested in playing with your Nid more often now that you seem to have changed your playstyle. I would like to see if it was just a spontaneous spur of the moment thing that happened last time I played with you, or whether you really have gotten that good.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm

I've actually done that good a couple of times before with her and I have only had 1 game where I didn't go positive
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm

To where I believe you, I would rather see it in with my own eyes rather than word of mouth.
Back to top Go down
urza8188

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm

I can que up with ya Dota im somewhere between 1150-1250 and i have been for some time as i rarely play ranked. at any rate i have the next couple weeks off as well cause i am a school bus driver and there is no school ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duo Queue Buddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo Queue Buddy?   Duo Queue Buddy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Duo Queue Buddy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: General Conversation-
Jump to: