Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golsari's View on WoW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Golsari

Golsari

Golsari's View on WoW Empty
PostSubject: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Dale Martel wrote:

Please keep comments such as: WoW sucks, you guys r n00b for playing such a shitty game, and similar out of this thread, as it does not help the purpose of this thread. Feel free to make a topic for said comments in the spam quarter, however. Smile
f*** U DALE! I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO PLAY WOW! ITS MY RIGHT

lol fkc world of asscraft, they ruined it with the first expansion, if they wer gonna f*** every single player over why not simply make it a seprate game, there just trying to fix there hundreds of f*** ups with this one
the only way i see them fixing the fundamental flaws, and regaining some of there former glory, is by adding a system of powerfull rewards, based off helping people lvl up. not the optional crap they currently have
cataclism is the perfect place to do this, by re-entering mainland... but i havent herd anything about it, so its not there.... cata = anuther mounths worth of content followed by 2 years of grinding the same shit.

the ONLY WAY, that world of warcraft can solve its problems, is by giving it "replay value" and by makeing all the lower leveld content have high lvl rewards so players are more inclined to help lowbies, but the fact of the matter is, its the same shit they always do, add more content! the high lvls need more content!... all the wile, destroying the old content, NOBODY will EVER come down from doing there lvl 80-85 grinds to make lvling and seeing ALL the worlds content including the OLD and forgotten content, without makeing it valueble for high lvl players as well as low levels... it has to be bothe, yes u can remake all the old dungions, but that doesnt solve the problem, that just adds more high lvl crap in an old format, it doesnt scale the hole game together.

if your a fresh character, look forward to mounths worth of grinding to get max lvl ALONE!.... if your a player looken to play a new class or a new race, good luck to solo grinding for mounths, same shit. OHH and if you wana see all the content ingame... gl getting a raid together for the old content, its not hard to be honest because of the achivement, but its not the same experiance, and most people have the achivement already so GL with that even more. not to mention the fact that none of it will have ANY REWARDS, it would all just be a waste of time and effort.

I LOVED WORLD OF WARCRAFT!... loved it, for a very very long time. but they keep doing such stupid shit... i cant play it untill this is fixed. its so easy to fix aswell, they jusy dont care or are stupid. i wont be playing cataclism, despite the loss of friends ive had on this game, i just cant do it, its simply not fun.

@HP... stop now, your never gonna see anyone helping you lvl, your never gonna see the real game like i did, and more then likely your looken forward to killing mobs and grinding quests, for exp, almost 90% solo for mounths, and whats worse... it wont stop there, even when you do reach max lvl.... THEN you needa reach max gear... witch means same places over and over again for mounths.

dont play WoW... EVER
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm

I never said that you couldn't, just that I didn't want you doing so in that particular post. So enjoy your own brand new post, located in the Spam Quarter. Smile

Love,
Dale

P.S. Don't know if you'd care or not (probably not seeing as how I believe the vast majority of that last post was keyboard mashing with foam coming out of your mouth), but they have completely reworked the leveling experience of 1-60, complete with redoing almost every single quest in said range. To me, it feels much more "fluid" and enjoyable, and most of the new quests are actually a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey Dale. Want to buy me 3 months of play time on WoW?(or however much a game card lasts for) I'll level with you on your server of choosing, or you could come on over to Drenden and I could frost shock you with my tauren shamy :P
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:30 pm

dale, yaknow how i know your not a real wow player, by the fact that u are protecting blizzard, not only do you not NEEd to defend them because they dont give 2 shits anyway, but if youve really played wow then you'd realise just how garbage it is these days... and i can easily asume you didnt play vanilla wow... because you clearly arent pissed off at them enuff for destroying what WAS the best game out there.
EVERY SINGLE THING that they have done since the first expansion was to FIX the mistake they made, and they have failed everytime.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:44 am

BC wasn't that bad, but when they released WotLK it just went to hell. And everything they did after that just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am

Am I the only person who still views WoW as a GAME and just enjoys it?
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Sadly, the fun aspect is no longer a good enough reason to play a game. Warcraft has become more of a chore/job, and that every minute put into the game is serious business. The people that view it as all business and no pleasure also tend to ruin it for others who actually care about enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm

felixwarrior_13 wrote:
Am I the only person who still views WoW as a GAME and just enjoys it?

You and me seem to be the only ones....

In light of recent events (I took an hour long nap during Calculus class) I am removing the vast majority of my post as I realize that it was mostly just trolling. To anyone who read it, my only excuse is that I got 2 and a half hours of sleep last night and wasn't thinking in my right frame of mind, so I apologize.

Last edited by Dale Martel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

You never answered my question Dale o.O
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Cane Wolfsbane wrote:
You never answered my question Dale o.O

The answer is going to be a no, as I already have plenty of people to level and do stuff with. Thanks (maybe? Razz ) anyway for the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 am

f*** YOU DALE!!! jk, I'm still perfectly content with the private server. Don't have to pay for it and I still get all the experience of playing the actual game, minus Barren's chat. Oh how I miss Barren's chat.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 am

cane, toss a link regarding the private server... i'm asumeing it stays true to vanilla wow?
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:29 am

http://www.feenix.nl/private-server/

It's pretty much all the same as Vanilla WoW but you level up faster and loot drops are just a tad bit higher. Not sure if Naxx works or not but all the other big raids are functional, and WSG, AB and AV are all working BG's.
P.S. Alliance has more players and way better geared people than Horde, but Horde still wins a crap load of BG's if you were interested in the PvP scene. (I'm Horde btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golsari's View on WoW   Golsari's View on WoW Empty

Back to top Go down

Golsari's View on WoW
Page 1 of 1