Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weather - The KoLT Way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

Weather - The KoLT Way Empty
PostSubject: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 pm

And so it seems that forum activity is at an all time low again. We can be expecting very few responses to this thread topic with a slight chance of flaming. Trolling might be just around the corner followed by random spam comments, some possibly including Chuck Norris.
It is a sad, sad time for KoLT, but I'm sure they'll find a way to pull through without excessive flaming, trolling or spam!

That's the forecast for today folks, enjoy your evenings and continue pwning n00Bs.

Back to top Go down
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm

*gasp* someone actually posted on the forums that I check every day. Congrats on doing something useful...kinda. Long live the Ko(t)LT!
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 am

Haha I got bored of not seeing any new posts so I just had to do something. :P
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

I think everyone got bored with league =/ Also..

Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
BubbaSki

BubbaSki

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Either people got bored or they're busy with rl stuff. Personally I've been finishing up the semester with some 30 pages of writing so i've been a little more than busy. I'll be back Wed night more than likely.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:21 pm

I've been getting on and off league. Mostly playing WoW Private server with some rl friends, but when I'm on league I'm mostly just aplying with Ernil so I'm on skype not vent. I hop on vent every once in ahwile but everyone seems to be in the aFK channel when I get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather - The KoLT Way   Weather - The KoLT Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather - The KoLT Way
Page 1 of 1