Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all who say that Irelia is bad

Go down 
+2
Triforce
Dale Martel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

To all who say that Irelia is bad Empty
PostSubject: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm

To all who say that Irelia is bad Goodireliavsbadirelia

An example of a good Irelia (me - laning) vs a bad Irelia (jungling with smite)

Also, you see Vlad's score? He was soloing top lane against me and Corki. Smile
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

bad
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Smile change them assists to kills
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Triforce wrote:
Smile change them assists to kills

Oh yeah, with 3 other carries on our team I should totally be making sure that I last hit every champion as opposed to someone like Twitch getting the kill...

Wait, wut? Razz
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

dale they fed. end of story. i would rather have a dps sion lol than an irelia
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:01 am

Shes not bad she just a tad underpowered.
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 pm

DotaClinkz wrote:
dale they fed. end of story. i would rather have a dps sion lol than an irelia

Slightly off topic, but:

I really hate it when people say that the other team fed, and that's the only reason you did good. You do realize that in order to get fed, you have to get kills, right? Everyone starts off on a level playing field until someone dies and someone else gets a slight (~500 gold) advantage. You can't take a look at an end of game screenshot and know everything that went down in that match, all you can see are the totals. So it's best not to draw conclusions as to why x team did better then the y team when you have no idea how the players were playing.

Back on to topic:

As far as DPS Sion vs. Irelia goes, they're rather different playstyles. If you still don't think that Irelia is a good champion (if a tad underpowered: aka balanced) then I suggest that you take a look at my recent games. Have I won every single one of them? No. Have I had some pretty good scores in most of them? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm

In response to the DPS sion comment, Irelia > DPS Sion in a 1v1. The two matches I've played with Irelia I went against a dps Sion and I raped him every time we went 1v1 against eachother.
Back to top Go down
Triforce

Triforce

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 pm

dps sion vs irelia? lolol dps sion will win always.. like 9000% lifesteal = win
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 pm

yeah really dps sion is better..... guarenteed stun and shield life leach and pwnd lol he has f*** 100% lifesteal there is no way he can lose when he crits for 300 at level 3
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 am

I honestly can't say that I've played her, but Irelia DOES have the true dmg on her w, no? giver her a bloodrazor and some damage items and she should be able to kill pretty much anything... Armor is useless due to true damage, health is useless due to bloodrazor...
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm

new champions interest me, however I cannot aford her therefore I have no experiance with her, also however i have seen enuff to know she needs some tweeks, because i can almost always kill her on ANY champion with relative ease.
just seems to me like she's a heavy lategame carry, and her potential really doesnt cut it early/mid game, witch to me really is just broken, because i can shut her down completely so easily.
I suppose however that if your opposing team doesnt realize this, and they let you get away with too much (as usualy is seen in pubgames) then yes she can be quite usefull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all who say that Irelia is bad   To all who say that Irelia is bad Empty

Back to top Go down

To all who say that Irelia is bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Screenshots-
Jump to: