Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

update on golsari

Go down 
+4
Cane Wolfsbane
DotaClinkz
HPDeskJet
Golsari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 am

well, its been 4 days of hell so far, and this is the start of the fifth, the end is no were in sight.

i havent eaten or slept in 4 days straight now, and i had a nose bleed yesterday from the pressure in my head, it lasted like 20 mins and it was kinda gushing out.
musta lost at least a quart of blood. i was sweating profusely wile i stood over the sink and i felt so weak i could barely stand, thats when i desided maybe it was time to head on over to some medical professionals
i told him everything, and he looked me over, he said i had the worst case of the flu he has seen in quite some time, reminded me that "if a fever lasts more then 2 days you NEED to see a doctor" and told me i needed to eat, and to start with like, crackers and bread. He complimented me on my toughness and my ability to even stand let alone walk (pretty nice compliment i felt manly Roar! ) , i told him that it was indeed a tough task and that i was roughen it through, he said sinus pressure causes the nose bleeds when it gets extreme, and to take some tylenol cold and flu and to get plenty of rest and plenty of fluids, and to not neglect eating.

what a waste of time it was, and effort, took so much willpower to get down there and back, and all he says is shit i already knew, with a fat shit eating grin on his face and looked at me like an idiot.
i was poilite tho and didnt say what i wanted to, like "i was already doing that and pretty much guessed everything myself" i was only there to make certain it wasnt something more serius and he treats me like a child.
like just because he's a doctor and i'm not, that i dont know what sinus pressure is, or the flu, or how to treat it, and i already knew i needed to eat, despite the fact that i couldnt really eat my stomach was very angry at me already. i hit the pharmacy on my way back and did the smartest thing ever, i baught nyquil or at least a cheep knock off. it smelled, tasted, and looked, identical to Absinthe and on the label in order of quantity the first item was alchohol, somethin i didnt need to read to figure out, it wasnt syrupy at all it was very fast moveing liquid that REEKED of alchohol and that absinthe almost minty flavor.

god bless this shit tho, i actualy got like 4 hours of sleep and i ate some crackers, so i'm feeling a little bit better today but ima spend most of my time in bed still, so dont expect me to be online.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 am

yup, figured as much
i was really bored, couldnt sleep, nothing on tv, restless in bed... so i hope onto jtv... see a new league stream, pop in, say hi, and eventualy play a game with the streamer
i played amumu, i jungled the best i could. was lvl 4 by the time everyone was like 7 solo lane's wer like 10, pretty bad, but then i decided to get some exp in a lane, and jump into top, and ended up tri laneing to 6.
in fights with multiple locations, i couldnt decide witch was more important or had better opertunities. so i usualy wasnt anyware, or whent back and forth... sevral failed ults and teamfight slaughterhouses later, we loose.
i was stupid enuff to BOAST beforehand and even tho i had a good 300-400 wins more then them, i made myself look like a slobish noob, highly embarasing

i have vowed that untill i am better i shal not play.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm

day 7... still no end in sight... brain hurts, mind is numb, light headed with high pressure in the back, sometimes front, the headaches are borderline torture i wouldnt wish on satan himself.
fever everynight, less then 4 hours combined sleep per day. i keep my fluids up thankfully, tho the level of sweat i'm produceing is disgusting, i wake up absolutly soaked, at least i shower.
trying very very hard to eat at least 1 meal a day. i'm getting weaker and weaker, i have no balence whatsoever, an overdose of meds per day is whats keeping me sane,
but my poor liver probly doesnt like it too much, if this is the flu, its the worst one ive ever had.
i'm praying to any deitiy that will listen that this ends soon.

ima head to the hospitol if this lasts anuther 2 days, i refuse to miss halloween.
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm

From the way it sounds you should probably go to the hospital and check in until it passes. I've had the flu before, went to Ozzfest, ended up with sun poisoning, got hypothermia and probably should have died. GO TO THE HOSPITAL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=774110023
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:12 pm

hp is rite u need to go to the hosh pit all.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 am

well, your wrong as usual, bothe of you. suffering is a part of life, its what makes us stronger. women and children hide from it like pussys, men don't.
besides, today i woke up feeling alot better, so the end is neer... thank god!
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Can't always fight a disease with arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 pm

its the flu hp, not polio
granted its the worst flu ive ever experianced, its not the worst in the world.
and if it was any of those more deadly flu's id be dead already and theres nothing a hospitol could have done, because all the flu's that kill you, have no cure.
also i'm a fairly healthly adult, dying from any other kind of flu happens to infants and the elderly.
this is not arrogance, because ive already excluded this as anything other than a flu.
i am not by any means a stupid man, i would have gone to the hospitol if i felt at any moment it was necessary.
it was hell, so i qq'd a bit... but that doesnt mean i was dying.
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

"women and children hide from it like pussys, men don't."

this is arrogance.

Nobody said you were going to die. It was a mere suggestion. Sometimes a little IV fluids go a long way.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm

lol? i stated a fact, and you backed it up. takeing IV fluids would be anuther way of hideing from the suffering. if i cant force myself enuff to eat, its my own fault if i suffer for it. how is that arrogance?
the hospitol neer me is incredibly understaffed and overworked. is it arrogance to not bother them with something i can cure myself at home by suffering it thru?
people that go to the emergancy ward for little stupid things is exactly why there overworked. takes time and resorces away from people who need it, and personaly i hate seeing them, there scum.
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm just going to step away from this. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:34 pm

We are MAN
Back to top Go down
Orzamil

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey gaiz, is this the thread where we make fun of sick people moar? lol!

So I had a cold recently, a pretty bad one. Made my skin feel like it was on fire literally all the time. It caused my blood pressure to drop like a rock, which, because it's almost freaking winter, caused my extremities to get retardedly cold. See, this is normally fine, but then you add in nerve damage to your entire body from several events, everything is literally pain. Drugs don't help that. I tried them. I couldn't move my neck because the lymph nodes in the back of my neck were so inflamed.

Stayed home from school. Remembered to eat about three times over the four day span. Drank a lot of water. Every time I got online to talk to people I warned them that I was going to bitch constantly about it. And then I did.

So after four days? I'm alive. Didn't go to the doctor, didn't need to, because he was going to tell me that I had a really bad cold and/or sinus infection and/or virus. Doctors can be incredibly useful like that sometimes.

All the other times? You gotta tough it out. Whether you do that by not saying anything or screaming to the high heavens and cursing the gods for inflicting such agonies upon you, it really doesn't matter. It's all essentially dealing with the problem in the best way possible.

Don't let people give ya crap, Golsari. Everyone deals with stuff in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Cane Wolfsbane

Cane Wolfsbane

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

again... We are MAN!
Back to top Go down
keeperofstars

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am

golsari I believe Jim Henson had a wait and suffer / see policy. One day top of the world and fine, the next dead and cold.

I agree with you on the push through, the body is amazing machine, and suffering is just part of growing stronger. However there are times where the body just can't handle what is thrown at it, and while in older days wouldn't be so bad in todays world where you have to read medical studies to figure out if your gum wrapper uses a powder that could kill you as a non-stick agent.

Glad your over it but be careful, dude.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 am

i'm feeling better, pretty much, still got a sore throat but its going away aswell.
pretty addicted to monster hunter 3 on my wii right now tho, so wont be playen much league

i QQ and bitch and moan because it helps ease the pain, no other reason, a trait i unfortunetly learned from WOMEN.
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am

Sounds like someone has fem issues. I suggest a box of Tampax and a fat bottle of Midol.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

lol, sounds more like a strange drunken saterday with a whore thats on her period. merry xmass santa
Back to top Go down
Gameavision

Gameavision

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Holy shit dude! I had no idea that's where you were the whole time! Shocked
Sorry to hear about it brah, hope your body's self-defenses UTTERLY DESTROY AND SEND INTO A BLACK OBLIVION those awful viruses/germs.

By the way, Golsari, BACTERIA IS SERUZ BIDNES. What is derp. scratch
Back to top Go down
HPDeskJet

HPDeskJet

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:59 pm

I like it how everyone took "maybe you should go to the hospital" completely out of context. Mere suggestion, no one was giving Golsari any shit. I apologize for creating a chauvinistic butt hurt shit storm. Easy on that testosterone bro-seph. lol.
Back to top Go down
Gameavision

Gameavision

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm

HPDeskJet wrote:
I like it how everyone took "maybe you should go to the hospital" completely out of context. Mere suggestion, no one was giving Golsari any shit. I apologize for creating a chauvinistic butt hurt shit storm. Easy on that testosterone bro-seph. lol.

lolumadbro?

We're all gewd! My QQ-dar doesn't detect much rage here, huzzah! cheers

Now fear the Brolaf and his soon-to-be introduction, for once it takes place upon the LoL community...
Blergh.

I love you guys. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 pm

who the hell r u? gtfo my thread
Back to top Go down
Dale Martel

Dale Martel

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Golsari wrote:
who the hell r u? gtfo my thread

:O

How dare you talk to Uncle Muffles that way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update on golsari Empty
PostSubject: Re: update on golsari   update on golsari Empty

Back to top Go down

update on golsari
Page 1 of 1