Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 pm

As you can see, I owned hardcore and my team failed.
Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Pictur10
Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Pictur11
Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Pictur13
Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Pictur14
Back to top Go down
keeperofstars

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 pm

lol thats awesome, have to say the opponents just failed just as bad as your team. Tryn is one of the easiest champions to counter yet not even their tank tried to counter you.

Thornmail + a few hp items + ignite = dead tryn every team fight, but man that is just 9 fails vs 1 solid in that game.

ash with madreds but not real attack speed / damage, and only 1 high hp person on their team and he didn't even go tank he went offensive. Yeah for tanks that don't you know tank.
Pure fail cho, was he hoping for AP build I assume?
Sion that wasn't DPS or AP he was trying for DPS but failed.
and sona atleast built half decent items.

Their team built decent but had no tank, which is why they failed. I know malphs can kill well with an offensive build, but he was their only tank, should at minium picked up a thornmail to help out against your high dps.
I would have told GP and TF to get thornmails as well once you were that feed, then that would have removed you from the game, and rest of your team such a joke it would have been cake to push them over. Man still TF hits you with stun everyone jumps you, malph knocks up and GP ults while sona makes you dance a second. They could have easily shut you down, but wow eh GG, fail team that can't adapt is even worse fail team.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

yeah. i think frozen heart + hp + thornmail wouldve shut me down but noobs are noobs.
Back to top Go down
keeperofstars

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeap, noobs are noobs. lol

countering an opposing team with gear is key to just stomping them into the ground.

Just cause your not a tank doesn't mean throwing a thornmail on isn't smart. lol

Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

sunfire trynd
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm

golsari thats a terrible idea haha
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

lol, its a funny idea
my last few games almost make up for the shitty games ive been playen
just played gragas, 300 dmg, 450 bash, 350 barol... so much armor, hp and mres, that i couldnt be killed
i raped, and they couldnt do ANYTHING
i solo'd 5!! towers, in 3 cases... from full, WHILE they attacked me!
seriusly, TF kat AND kayle, auto attacking me, ability spaming, and i was just hitting there turret, from full... till it died
they wer dealing maybe 20 dmg's hahahaha, and i had 3k hp... single funniest thing, ive ever done
Back to top Go down
keeperofstars

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

I have heard of them but finally saw one, a sunfire eve.
Man that which was a pain in arse.

4 sunfires on her with lichbane and sorc boots

was some really funny shit, she kept standing in woods next to buffs and stealing them ghosting out and invise again. So yes woods sunfire eve that in the end got some 25 kills.

Now for tryn sunfires lol funny.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 am

have u ever heared of a deathfire grasp? instatly counters any sunfire char
Back to top Go down
keeperofstars

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Golsari wrote:
have u ever heared of a deathfire grasp? instatly counters any sunfire char

Eh it usually doesn't much at all and has a cooldown of 1 minute and loses it's use when champions are low health.

30% of characters Life as magic damage which then gets reduced with magic resists, so carry a force of nature and you just about void the item, off yes it will hurt if you land it on a full life champion, but that means a squishy caster is in a pretty close range, to get it off. Still a solid item not disputing it, decent AP, cooldown reduction and helps kill off tanks. Yet most casters never get it, cause with decent magic resist you start to void the effect off. Also doesn't give mana or top end AP.

Think it falls into the its good when you have a high hp person with no resists, IE the malph in the above game would have hated the grasps.

Eh something I wouldn't mind testing in a practice match, do my full morde build that is hp based, Mainly Force of nature, sorc boots, 2 sunfires, and warmogs fully charged, frozen mallet and see what happens.
With a full graps hit damage wise.
Back to top Go down
DotaClinkz

DotaClinkz

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 am

A SECOND ONE ZOMG! Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Pictur15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM   Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Ownage with FAIL TEAM
Page 1 of 1