Clan KoLT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan KoLT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 am

Not really alot to say, other than that Berserk is the darkest and most twisted thing I've ever read, and it's amazing despite and because of that.
Vinland Saga has a similar art style to Berserk, but come on, it's about freaking VIKINGS. That's reason enough to read it right there.
Vagabond is a samurai manga, but oh-so-much better then your generic samurai manga. Read it too, once you're done with Berserk and Vinland Saga, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: Re: Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 am

was the berzerk manga or w.e more revealing then the anime, the anime didnt even show you how he got out of the demon realm, it just kinda made you asume "well he's badass, of course he made it"
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 pm

The Berserk anime only covers like volumes 4 through 13 of the manga, which is all one arc (which is actually all a flashback)... there are 31 volumes out right now, chapters still being released.

And yes, it does show you how Gattsu (and Caska) make it out of the demonic realm.
Back to top Go down
Golsari

Golsari

PostSubject: g   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

OHHH MY FUXEN GODS!.... dude, toss me a download link!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
felixwarrior_13

felixwarrior_13

PostSubject: Re: Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 am

Prepare for epicness!

Beware, the first actual page (page 6 I think) kinda jumps into everything kinda quick Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond   Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond Empty

Back to top Go down

Berserk, Vinland Saga, Vagabond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan KoLT :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: